Hey, hi there. I’m Sarah. I’m in my 30s, living in Pittsburgh (though I’m originally from Northeast Ohio, which goes over like a fart in church here), and trying to make the best of every day. Here’s some things about me that probably tell you mostly everything you need to know:
* I have an awesome husband. We met on Tinder, sorta by accident because apparently Tinder thinks a 25 mile radius includes cities 95 miles away. Thanks for the fuck-up, Tinder people. We got married at the courthouse in New Orleans in May 2015 and it was the bomb dot com. We’re about to have a baby right before our 1st anniversary!
* I like to cook things, and also then eat things.
* I do crafts sometimes too; I’m an expert at starting knitting projects, getting bored halfway through, and then starting a new project.
* I love to travel! My grandma lived in Florida when I was a kid, and until she passed on when I was 13, we drove from Ohio to visit her every summer. Because my dad is a raving lunatic, we’d often take detours (like getting lunch in Delaware, because that’s totally on the way). I’ve kept up this random road trips thing as an adult, and as a result, I’m pretty well-traveled — I have 13 U.S. States left to go to! I’ve also been to Canada and Mexico (of course), Ireland, and Jamaica. Ireland and Jamaica weren’t road trips, though, because I can’t drive on water. YET.
* I also have two cats, Gretchen and Lucy, who are the best cats in the world, and I don’t care if you think your cats are the coolest. They’re not. Gretchen’s meow sounds like she smokes a pack a day and she runs diagonally because her legs are sorta crooked. Lucy is a new addition to the household, and she’s mean as sin but we’re sure there’s a nice cat under there somewhere… maybe.
Anyway, this is my blog. I hope you like it. Or don’t like it, if that’s your thing. You be you.